Answered Prayer and Plane Rides

 

As I get ready to take off from Newark airport, I reflect on God's faithfulness in answered prayers and the things that we are continuing to lift up to Him.  Last month I asked you to be praying specifically for Lake Charles Bible Church as they look for a new building, for our new responses, and for my trip home as I visited with family and friends and continued to raise support. 

I asked everyone to be praying that I would be able to reach 75% supported by the end of September.  God has been so good and provided opportunities for me to share with a few churches while I've been home and also just to be refreshed by spending time with my family, friends, and home church.  Thank you for your prayers...God is so crazy faithful and works in such amazing ways!  During this month, I've had two churches partner with me. One of these churches was a surprise blessing to me which I'm so very thankful for.  These churches' partnerships, in addition to some generous support from individuals, puts me at 85% supported for the next year (September-August)!  I am just blown away by the prayers, support, encouragement and love from my partners in ministry.  God is so very good!

Lake Charles Bible Church is still looking for a building that we can meet in.  Please continue to lift this up in prayer as we seek the perfect building that God has in store.  We did receive news that we were granted an extension to give us some more time to find a new location.  This is a huge blessing and answer to prayer. God has dome some amazing things in the community and we are looking forward to seeing what He has planned for the future.  One of our homeowners had an amazing opportunity to be interviewed by NBC last week.  They interviewed her last year right after Hurricane Laura and wanted to do a follow up with her again.  She called Mark and he was able to come out and they interviewed him about the ministry as well.  They weren't able to include Mark's interview due to time constraints, but they said they may use it in the future.  You can check out the interview here! 


Right now, I'm at the airport and headed down to Lynchburg for Liberty University's Global Focus Week.  Our Crisis Response Internship Team (Eric, Amy, Jen and myself) is setting up a table with Apex at the conference.  Our Crisis Response internship opportunities are one of the options that Apex offers to students.  We are excited for the chance we will have on campus to recruit interns to serve with ReachGlobal all over the world.  

Please continue to pray for the new responses that started over the last month as well!  God has provided many opportunities within the mission field that follows crisis.  You can find more information on the new responses below.

Hurricane Ida Response
Afghan Refugee Response
Haiti Earthquake Response
Partnership Information
I'm so thankful for the team of ministry partners that God has blessed me with.  Your emotional, prayerful, and financial support are what enable me to serve God here in Lake Charles.  Thank you for partnering with me and being a part of the work God is doing in and through us.  If you would like to join my team of financial partners by giving either a special gift or making a monthly giving commitment, you can find the giving information below.

Give Online Here

Checks can be made payable to "EFCA" and mailed to:
Evangelical Free Church of America
901 E 78th St 
Minneapolis, MN 55420-1300
Memo Line: Account #2840- Wierzbicki


If you would like to join my prayer team and receive specific prayer requests, send me an email and I'll add you to the list. 
Email Eloise to Join Prayer Team

Comments

Popular Posts