Special Prayer Requests

 

Hello friends!  I pray this email finds you well and that you all had a wonderful summer!  I wanted to send out this newsletter with a few special prayer requests.  As you all know, we have had an absolutely amazing partnership with Lake Charles Bible Church since Hurricane Laura in August of 2020.  The church just received an offer from a local business to purchase the church property.  With much prayer, the church has decided to accept this offer and rebuild somewhere less prone to flooding.  We are excited for Lake Charles Bible Church and the opportunity this presents within their community.  Here are the specific things you can be praying for during this process:
•Praise for the unity and peace within the church as they made this decision.
•Pray that the church would be able to find an affordable rental option to continue ministry while they wait to build a new building somewhere else.
•Pray for Crisis Response as we come alongside and walk with the church through this process.
•Pray that we can find an affordable option that would provide for the church's needs and would also have the option to house Crisis Response.  Since so many structures were damaged in the storms, it is difficult to find options.  We know that God will have to be the one to find the perfect option and we need your prayers in this.


There are a lot of unknowns as we enter this season, but we know we serve a mighty and faithful God!  Join us in praying as we figure out what our next steps need to be.
road trip
The second prayer request is for my trip home.  I am headed home to NJ for two weeks at the end of August/beginning of September.  I will be driving up with Jen and Adriano as they will be visiting in Blairstown for a couple days and then I will fly back to Lake Charles later on.  This trip is for some vacation time to spend relaxing with my family and also to continue to raise support and meet with people to share about the ministry.  Right now, I'm at 52% supported on a monthly basis.  I'm praying that I can meet with some people on this trip and hopefully get up to 75%.  In order to reach 75%, I need another $460 a month.  I'm praying that by the end of September, that goal can be reached.  Every little bit makes a huge difference, so if you are able to support me in this ministry at even $5 or $10 a month, it is greatly appreciated.  If you are already a supporter and feel led to increase your support, that is also an amazing blessing.  My partnership and giving information is listed in the blue box below.  Thank you all for your continued support and prayers. 

Please be praying specifically for:
•My trip home- that it would be a restful time and also a time of seeing God provide.  
•That there would be safe travels
•That there would be no complications with hurricanes or Covid.  My flight is booked with the flexibility to move it and fly back to the South if needed for a hurricane response.  We are praying that won't be the case!
•That God would provide the additional 23% over these next two months and that my support would reach that 75%


If you would like to get together and catch up while I'm home, just let me know!  I'd love to see ya!
Partnership Information
I'm so thankful for the team of ministry partners that God has blessed me with.  Your emotional, prayerful, and financial support are what enable me to serve God here in Lake Charles.  Thank you for partnering with me and being a part of the work God is doing in and through us. I'm currently about 52% financially supported on a monthly basis. I'm praying that God would provide for the need of that other 48%.  If you would like to join my team of financial partners by giving either a special gift or making a monthly giving commitment, you can find the giving information below.

Give Online Here

Checks can be made payable to "EFCA" and mailed to:
Evangelical Free Church of America
901 E 78th St 
Minneapolis, MN 55420-1300
Memo Line: Account #2840- Wierzbicki


If you would like to join my prayer team and receive specific prayer requests, send me an email and I'll add you to the list. 
Email Eloise to Join Prayer Team
If you would like to contribute to the Lake Charles Recovery Fund, you can find the link to give below:
Give to Lake Charles Recovery Fund

Comments

Popular Posts