It all started with a mailbox...

 

It all started with a mailbox...
I heard that many of you enjoyed watching the video update and I'm so glad!  So I figured I'd do another short video to tell you this story.  It all started with a simple, broken mailbox...
 
We have had some awesome teams over the last several weeks and they have been such a blessing to us as staff, the church, our homeowners, and the community.  Here are a few pictures!
Financial Information
As a missionary, I need to raise financial support to remain on the mission field.  Right now, my budget is 50% covered on a recurring monthly basis.  This means that each month, I have ministry partners that have committed to giving each month.  Those commitments cover 50% of my budget.  God is so good and I'm so very blessed by all of the support financially, emotionally and through prayer.  Having ministry partners willing to be a part of the ministry through giving monthly or with a special gift is such an encouragement.  In order to be fully supported, I just need an additional 13 people at $25 a month, 8 people at $50 a month, and 3 people at $100 a month.  If you would like to support me financially and partner with me in ministry, please follow the link below and note if it is a special gift or a monthly gift.

Give Here

Checks can be made payable to "EFCA" and mailed to:
Evangelical Free Church of America
901 E 78th St 
Minneapolis, MN 55420-1300
Memo Line: Account #2840- Wierzbicki
Prayer Team Sign Ups
Our team here in Lake Charles (Kat, Kerry and Sheila, Mark and Katie, and myself) is starting a prayer team specifically for the Lake Charles response.  We are praying for a team of people committed to praying for us, our volunteers, Lake Charles Bible Church and our homeowners.  If you would like to receive updates from our site and prayer requests for Lake Charles, please sign up below!
Lake Charles Prayer Team Sign Up
I have also started a prayer team dedicated to keeping my ministry partnerships in prayer as I continue to raise support.  I also have been including some other specific prayer requests as well.  I send these updates through email a little more frequently than the prayer requests in these newsletters.  So if you would like to join my prayer team and receive some more prayer updates, you can sign up below.  I'd also love to hear your prayer requests and how I can be praying for you and your family!
Eloise's Prayer Team

Comments

Popular Posts