Come take a little tour with me!

 

Come take a little tour with me!
For this newsletter, I thought I would take you on a little tour of Lake Charles and our site.  The video includes some footage of areas around Lake Charles and a little tour of Lake Charles Bible Church and our Crisis Response site.  My little brother did a great job editing this for me and it was such a blessing!  So come join me as I show you around!
As you can see in the video, I now have my own room that was put together for me in the church!  Thank you for all your prayers that I would find somewhere to live! :) 

We were blessed with some amazing teams in the month of February.  Both of these teams had served with us in Friendswood before.  It was great to see new faces on the teams and meet other brothers and sisters in Christ. Kerry and Sheila's home church returned and were a fun group with such servant's hearts.  They were eager to take part in a Trauma Care training and learn new ways to come alongside people here in Lake Charles and also people in their community at home.

Then we had a team from PA return as well.  They arrived during the record breaking snow/ice storm and had to brave the lack of running water, broken pipes in the community, no showers, and unreliable power.  We were so blessed by their flexibility and willingness to serve amid the miserable cold and sleet.  God also provided two plumbers on that team and they stayed quite busy responding to calls about broken pipes.  The example of God's faithfulness and provision is so evident in how even months in advance, God had a plan to provide the exact skills we would need for that week.  This week of freezing temps and ice was the fourth nationally declared disaster for the Lake Charles area in less than 12 months (Covid, two major hurricanes, and a record breaking ice storm).

 
Financial Information
God is so faithful in providing more ministry partners and prayer team members.  By God's grace, and the generous support of my ministry partners, I'm now at 50% on a recurring monthly basis.  This is a huge answer to prayer and such an encouragement!  Having partners that are committed to giving on a monthly basis provides more stability and the ability to budget accordingly. In order to be fully supported, I just need an additional 13 people at $25 a month, 8 people at $50 a month, and 3 people at $100 a month.  If you would like to support me financially and partner with me in ministry, please follow the link below and note if it is a special gift or a monthly gift.

Give Here

Checks can be made payable to "EFCA" and mailed to:
Evangelical Free Church of America
901 E 78th St 
Minneapolis, MN 55420-1300
Memo Line: Account #2840- Wierzbicki
Prayer Team Sign Ups
Our team here in Lake Charles (Kat, Kerry and Sheila, Mark and Katie, and myself) is starting a prayer team specifically for the Lake Charles response.  We are praying for a team of people committed to praying for us, our volunteers, Lake Charles Bible Church and our homeowners.  If you would like to receive updates from our site and prayer requests for Lake Charles, please sign up below!
Lake Charles Prayer Team Sign Up
I have also started a prayer team dedicated to keeping my ministry partnerships in prayer as I continue to raise support.  I also have been including some other specific prayer requests as well.  I send these updates through email a little more frequently than the prayer requests in these newsletters.  So if you would like to join my prayer team and receive some more prayer updates, you can sign up below.  I'd also love to hear your prayer requests and how I can be praying for you and your family!
Eloise's Prayer Team
Hey students (ages 17-24), pray about joining us for a summer internship in Lake Charles this summer! We would love to have you! If you, or a young person you know and love, would be interested in an internship, I'd love to chat with you on what an internship might look like .

Comments

Popular Posts