Exciting News!



I have been so blessed to work alongside such a wonderful team in the Crisis Response ministry. In the wake of a crisis, it can be so easy to focus on the brokenness and lose focus on the wholeness. Jesus makes us whole. He can heal our broken hearts and bless us with a community that is encouraging and points us to Him. It's so important and such a blessing that our focus as a ministry is to rebuild lives and point to Jesus. By showing Christ’s love in tangible ways through the open door a crisis creates, we can point people to Him. After much prayer and thought, I have decided to start the secondary application process to stay in the ministry for a longer period of time. I’m so grateful for all of the prayers, love, encouragement, and support that I have received thus far. You all play such an important part in this ministry and I’m so blessed to have such wonderful partners that walk alongside me.

Financial Update
I'm so blessed to have had such generous financial support to cover my initial four month stay on the field.  All of the Crisis Response staff rely on support from partners like you in order to serve on the field.  Monthly support is a wonderful option when it comes to financial support in the ministry.  Having a reliable monthly income into our ministry accounts, allows us to budget and plan accordingly.  I already have a couple monthly supporters that support me financially every month and I thank those of you so very much.  If you could prayerfully consider supporting me on a monthly basis or with a one time gift, I would be so very grateful.  No amount is too small to make a difference!  It is thanks to supporters like you, all taking part in the ministry, that I'm capable of being here.  Please pray that as I pursue this application process that God would provide the funds that I need in order to continue serving in the ministry.

To support me financially please follow the link below and designate "Account 2840- Wierzbicki".
If it is a monthly gift, please note that in the comments so I can budget accordingly.

Give Here

Checks can be made payable to "EFCA" and mailed to:
Evangelical Free Church of America
901 E 78th St
Minneapolis, MN 55420-1300
Memo Line: Account #2840- Wierzbicki
Travel Plans
I do plan on going home to NJ for a few weeks at the end of May/beginning of June to visit family and work on my support.  In the coming weeks, I will be working on reaching out to some local churches to share about the ministry.  If you would like me to come share at your church, Bible study, or just with you and your family over a cup of coffee, please let me know!  I'd love the opportunity to share what God has been doing in the Crisis Response ministry and how you can be involved!
Prayer is such a vital part of everything we do and I'm so very grateful to know my partners are keeping me and the whole ministry in prayer.  In every one of my email updates, you will find a prayer section where there are specific prayers, praises, etc.  There is also a prayer page section on my blog as well.  Please join me in lifting these up to the Lord!  If you have anything that I could be praying for, please reach out!

Comments

Popular Posts