God is so good!

God is so very good and I'm so thankful for all He has been doing!  I’m so grateful for all of the prayers, support and encouragement that you all have given me!  Praise God, my finances for my budget are nearly covered for my four month stay with ReachGlobal.  This budget is what ReachGlobal helped me to come up with to cover all of my ministry and living expenses.  All of ReachGlobal’s staff rely on the support of ministry partners like all of you to support them on the field.  Any additional donations will still go into my ministry account until I meet my budget and can be put towards travel costs and other unexpected ministry expenses or could potentially help fund an extended stay should the Lord lead. 
 
I had an amazing time serving with some of my church fam and some of my ReachGlobal fam at One Harbor Church in Morehead City for the week at the beginning of December.  We worked on quite a few homes and got to meet some of the amazing and strong homeowners.  It was a blessing to help work on their homes and help serve the communities affected by Hurricane Florence and Hurricane Dorian.  Their life stories are so moving and it's heart breaking to see the damage that these storms caused to their homes and lives.  This trip wasn't without its challenges as I was getting over a fight with bronchitis right before leaving home.  Praise God, I was able to heal up and was still able to go and serve as much as I could.  This trip was the perfect timing to help me prepare for leaving for my worksite in Friendswood, TX after Christmas.  Our staff is praying for all the teams coming in the new year and praying that God would bring even more willing hands to serve. 
 
 
I’ll be leaving  for TX early in the morning on 12/29 and Larissa Walsh has graciously agreed to drive down with me and then fly back home.  I’m so grateful to have a driving buddy for the long drive!  Prayers that we navigate ourselves through this cross-country road trip safely would be appreciated! 
 
 
God has been so very good in providing for me and encouraging me through every step of the way.  Please continue to keep me in prayer as I continue to raise support, travel, and serve in TX. 
 
Blessings and Love,
Eloise  


Comments

Popular Posts