2019 to 2020!

As 2019 comes to a close and I prepare to leave for TX tomorrow morning, I’m thinking back over this year and how much God has grown me, stretched me, loved me and guided me. I looked back in my journal the other day and saw a prayer that I had written out in January. God truly struck me that He answered this prayer in a way I never expected. Part of that prayer was that I would “love Him more, live more boldly and take action when He calls me to”. When I wrote this, I had no idea what God had in store for me this year and when I looked back at that prayer, I was so struck with love and awe of the sovereignty of God. He answered that prayer in a way I didn’t expect by calling me to serve with ReachGlobal. I was so blessed to look back at what I had written and realize that even if I prayed that prayer with other things in mind, He answered my prayers in a totally different way. He is so very good and I’m so excited for what He has in store in 2020!


Comments

Popular Posts